Who we are
NEO/NEO Position is the trading name of Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera Limited Registered in England and Wales, company no. 7167074. We are a creative brand consultancy that specialises in providing design and marketing support to B2Bs.
We are thoughtful about the personal information (“Personal Data”) we ask you to provide and collect about you through the operation of our services.
We may update this policy from time to time. The most up-to-date version will always be posted on our website and display the date it was published. Please do check this document occasionally to ensure you are familiar and happy with the most recent version.
What Personal Data we collect
- Website usage data – this may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your usage.
- The information you provide when completing and submitting our online enquiry form, or contacting us by email or telephone, or enquiring face to face about our services or to ask for our professional advice – this may include your name, job title, company/employer, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- The information you provide as a supplier of services to us – this may include your name, job title, company/employer, postal address, telephone number, email address and payment details.
Why we collect and how we use your Personal Data
- To provide our services.
- To enable proper business administration and record-keeping.
- To respond to client requests and enquiries.
- To market appropriate services to clients (we will only do this with your explicit consent: if you have proactively opted-in to receiving such communications from us).
- To obtain feedback on the services we provide to clients.
- To comply with applicable law(s).
- To, where necessary, obtain or maintain insurance coverage, manage risk, or obtain professional advice.
- To monitor website usage and improve our website.
We process your Personal Data for the above purposes on the following legal bases:
- When it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where such processing is necessary to carry out our contract with you or in order to enter into a contract with you.
- Our legitimate interests, in which it would be reasonable for you to expect us to process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing and enhancing the provision of our services, and operating best practice to mitigate any risk to you, our business or any other parties.
We shall not keep your Personal Data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy. The exception being that we may retain your Personal Data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another party.
Accessing your Personal Data/Your rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your Personal Data.
- The right of access to your Personal Data and the right to have this corrected or erased (which must be balanced with other rights and obligations).
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to withdraw consent: to opt out of receiving marketing communications that you once opted-in to receive.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data.
Please allow us one month from the date of your submission to deal with your request. We will always aim to respond quicker than this and will notify you in writing of any action we take.
Sharing your Personal Data with third parties
We do not sell data to third parties. However, we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties from time to time under the following circumstances:
- You request or authorise the disclosure of your Personal Data to a third party.
- Your Personal Data is disclosed as permitted by applicable law and/or in order to comply with, for example, a court order.
- Your Personal Data is provided to our agents, partners or suppliers/service providers who perform functions on our behalf. We require that our third-party service providers only use your Personal Data as necessary to provide the requested services.
Below is a list of the general categories of third parties. More information on those third parties with whom we may share your Personal Data will be made available to you at your request.
- Hosting providers/CMS systems and domain name registrars
- Providers of communication enabling software (including email sending systems)
- Database/CRM software providers
- Statutory authorities, including HMRC
- Payment services providers
- Project management software
- Time management software
- Accounting software
- Event software
- Event venues
- Printers/Promotional merchandise suppliers
- Mailing houses and call centres
- Designers/Web Developers/Journalists/PRs/marketers/specialist consultants working on our behalf
- Researchers and research companies working on our behalf
- Professional services (Business/HR/Financial Advisor/Accountant/Legal Advisor/Credit Agency)
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We may obtain information about your interactions with our website and general internet usage by using a “cookie” file.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use a range of cookies. Cookies also allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our sites. They help us to understand which pages are visited most frequently and how visitors interact with our sites.
Our website is hosted by Searchlight London and Plesk, runs using WordPress and uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Such third parties may gather information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website. We are not responsible for the cookies or privacy policies of third parties.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but Personal Data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and may affect your use of some features of our website.
Transfer of Personal Data internationally
By providing us with your Personal Data, you acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your Personal Data to any of the third parties with whom we work to deliver our services to you or to the offices of any of our agents or appointed representatives located around the world.
More information on those third parties with whom we may share your Personal Data will be made available to you at your request.
We require that our third-party service providers only use your Personal Data as necessary to provide the requested services.
Security and other
Our policy is to hold the minimum amount of data needed to provide you with our services and operate best business practice. We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your Personal Data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data. Personal Data is stored on secure servers. Any Personal Data that is stored on personal computers and mobile devices is password protected. As is any Personal Data stored using third-party software.
Our security practices, processes or technology do not guarantee absolute security of your information. We do not accept responsibility for the security of information you choose to share with us over the internet or any devices you may use to share this information, and you should take all normal personal precautions such as, but not limited to, closing browsers and not using public networks (e.g., internet cafes, etc.) when sharing Personal Data online.
Any transmission of Personal Data to us is at your own risk.
We never forget it is your data, and it is precious!
Phone +44 (0)20 3872 3052
Or mail NEO, Work.Life, 5-7 Tanner Street, London SE1 3LE
[Last updated: 16 April 2021]